˙ Arthro / Spine / Integration Mode
˙ 7.0 Inches Touch Screen
˙ Min 1W, Max 400W output
˙ 100kHz Fundamental Frequency
˙ Up to 6 Electrodes can be connected
˙ Display Usage time
˙ Eectrical Rating: AC 100V/8A, 220V/4A
˙ Rated Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
˙ Easy System Setup and Operation
˙ Temperature Display feature Available after upcoming Software Update
• highly-specialized operating modes, e.g. bipolar resection, an endoscopic cutting procedure and ThermoStapler®
• argon plasma coagulation in standard and pulse mode
• automatic regulation of working parameters on the basis of real-time measurements
• instantaneous and average power monitor that enables the operator to control the electrosurgical unit’s working parameters
• colour touch screen and system for recognition of connected instruments, SDS
• control system for the neutral electrode, NEM, and the EMED SAFE electrode that guarantees safety of the procedur
• innovative user interface as well as a large and easy-to-read touch-screen
• dedicated trolley with case for argon cylinder and handy basket for accessories and cables ensure comfort and ergonomic conditions in the surgery theatre
Each time the power is switched on, the system conducts an internal test of all the electrosurgical
unit components and any instruments and auxiliary electrosurgical units that may be connected.
The result of the AUTOTEST is displayed on the screen as a message.
ATOM provides additional adjustment options of such parameters as:
activation signal volume, screen brightness and language selection.
Connected endoscopic irrigation pump.
Endo unit automatically adjusts the output power
to achieve desired effect on tissue, analyzing conditions
of operating area. Power monitor shows current power
output during cutting.
Shows the status of argon cylinder.
ATOM automatically identifies the type of footswitch connected to the electrosurgical unit.
The ATOM electrosurgical unit is equipped with the
NEM system which controls the adhesion quality of
the neutral divided EMED SAFE electrode.
Application of the electrode is monitored
throughout the whole procedure. In combination
with the EMED SAFE electrodes, the NEM system
maximises safety during the procedure.
ATOM unit features state-of-the-art software that enables quick and convenient
updating, whenever new functionalities and modes have been developed.
Software update is performed automatically by the unit after simply plugging
in the USB flash memory to the electrosurgical unit.